Customer Service Advisor™ Value Sheet
What is Customer Service ADVISOR™:
It is a digital database of Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical manuals for John Deere Products. This subscription-based tool also allows users to connect to machines with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform limited calibrations.
- Provides Incremental and ongoing updates to maintenance and repair information
- Electronic format makes navigating and searching manuals quick and efficient
- Electronic Data Link (EDL) allows connectivity with machines
- Training and support from John Deere dealers ensure a positive customer experience
You can select a subscription that best suits your equipment fleet needs, including:
- Agricultural Equipment (5000 Series Tractors and above, Harvesting, Crop Care, Hay and Forage, etc.)
- Includes Historical Data for Agriculture and Turf Equipment prior to 1995
- Turf and Utility Equipment (Commercial Mowing Equipment, Utility Vehicles, Golf Equipment, Tractors up to 5000 Series)
- Compact Construction Equipment (Skid Steer Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders, Compact Excavators)
Questions to Consider:
- Do you perform the majority of your own equipment repairs?
- Are your technicians skilled enough to utilize an electronic diagnostic tool?
- How often do you need to access technical or diagnostic information?
- Does Customer Service ADVISOR™ fit your needs?
o Dealers can sell Technical Manuals if this is a better option for the customer.
Note: Access to Customer Service ADVISOR™ does not authorize or permit customers to perform warranty repairs on their equipment.